Leading research consultancy and market diligence firm ATLANTIC-ACM delivered its 2019 Business Connectivity Service Provider Excellence Awards on Monday, June 24 at International Telecoms Week in Atlanta, GA. The awards were based on nearly 4,500 customer evaluations of 180 business telecom service providers.
ATLANTIC-ACM introduced the Business Connectivity Report Card survey in 2006 to identify the strengths and weaknesses of enterprise service providers, along with customer buying trends and priorities. The 2019 analysis of the ~$65B U.S. private networking, Internet access, and voice markets marks the 14th consecutive year of this research and offers insights on shifting product purchase trends and competitive dynamics. “Wireline business opportunity is under pressure as buyers migrate from legacy services to more cost efficient technologies, such as Ethernet, VoIP, and SD-WAN. ATLANTIC-ACM has found that network performance and price remain top of mind for business buyers, but these are also the areas where service providers are least differentiated. By focusing on customer-facing operations areas or niche and developing product markets, service providers will be able to better compete and gain share, particularly among larger enterprises with sophisticated needs and higher expectations” stated Fedor Smith, President and Managing Partner.
ATLANTIC-ACM President and Managing Partner, Fedor Smith delivered the awards in two categories, as follows:
- Verizon: Large Service Provider Awards for Brand and Network Performance
- Cox Business: Large Service Provider Awards for Sales Reps, Service Delivery, Billing, Customer Service, and Data Value
- CenturyLink: Large Service Provider Award for Voice Value
- Crown Castle: Midsized Service Provider Awards for Brand, Sales Reps, Service Delivery, and Network Performance
- Cogent: Midsized Service Provider Award for Billing, Customer Service, and Data Value
- Altice USA: Midsized Service Provider Award for Voice Value
Founded in 1991, ATLANTIC-ACM, is a leading strategic consulting firm to the telecom and technology sectors. ATLANTIC-ACM assists corporate and investor clients in evaluating strategic growth opportunities for successful investment, market entry, optimization, and long-term planning. For more than two decades, Boston-based ATLANTIC-ACM has helped leading companies identify opportunities, capture and retain market share, and navigate changing market dynamics, economies, and technologies.