ATLANTIC-ACM is a leading Telecommunications and Technology strategic advisory and market diligence firm that has been helping operators and investors make informed strategic decisions for over 30 years. ATLANTIC-ACM is seeking qualified and driven candidates to join our industry leading team.
ATLANTIC-ACM Analysts are the core of our data collection, analysis, and deliverable generation teams. Analysts are involved in all aspects of our strategic advisory services, from developing innovative insights from raw data to leveraging interview feedback to inform strategic initiatives and capital allocation decisions. All our analysts perform the following essential tasks:
- Research: Creative sourcing and development of information via primary research or secondary data gathering
- Analysis: Employing proprietary models and frameworks to produce meaningful insights from interviews, desk research, market data, and surveys, as well as develop customized models and methodologies to organize data, isolate trends, forecast markets, and identify risks
- Deliverable Development: Articulating key findings, insights, and actionable recommendations succinctly in presentation format for client decision-makers
Desired Skills and Experience:
We look for candidates with analytical horsepower and intellectual curiosity. We have found the following to be strong predictors of success in the Analyst role at ATLANTIC-ACM:
- Strong academic record from a top tier college or university
- Honed quantitative analytical skills; experience in quantitative research and / or modeling
- Self-starter with a strong work ethic and drive to take on responsibility
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills to deliver information clearly and concisely
- Experience working on a team
- Ability to manage time effectively while working on multiple projects
- Interest in technology, and eager to learn about all elements of the Internet, cloud, wireless, enterprise networking, security, fiber, and related topics
Joining the ATLANTIC-ACM team gives you broad exposure to the rapidly transforming telecom industry and related business strategies. We work across service and infrastructure initiatives in wireline, wireless, data center, and cloud enablement to support telecom operators run their business and Private Equity investors acquire new assets. You will help shape the evolving landscape of digital communications.
We are a small firm that strives to achieve a sustainable work/life balance. We value initiative, transparency, and intellectual rigor and provide the opportunity for rapid advancement and direct interaction with clients early on your career.
Come join our team, help develop our culture, advance at a pace that matches your achievements, and participate in the development of a rapidly evolving industry.