ATLANTIC-ACM Associates . All our associates perform the following essential tasks:
- Research: Creative sourcing and development of information, whether via primary research by interviewing market experts and key stakeholders or secondary research by combing through economic and industry
- Analysis: Utilization of our proprietary models and frameworks to analyze, interpret and produce meaningful insights from interviews, desk research, and surveys
- Deliverable Development: Articulating key findings, insights, and actionable recommendations clearly and succinctly for delivery to key client decision-makers and industry stakeholders
- Oversight: Working between senior staff and Analysts or Interns to allocate and source work to those working under them and provide ongoing guidance and feedback to those they manage
The most important qualities we look for in Associate candidates are analytical horsepower, intellectual curiosity, and the ability to manage a team of analysts to integrate various work streams into a coherent, insightful deliverables that allows a client to make investment and business decisions based on facts.. More specifically, we have found the following to be strong predictors of a successful Associate at ATLANTIC-ACM:
- Self-starter with a strong work ethic and a desire to take on responsibility
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills to deliver information clearly and concisely
- Strong team player who works well with others
- A leader who can coach, manage, and bring out the best from the junior analysts on their teams
- Ability to manage time effectively while working on multiple projects and meet deadlines
- Creative information sourcing skills
- Scrupulous attention to detail to produce error-free outputs
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2-3 years of recent experience in consulting or a similar analytical discipline
- Honed quantitative analytical skills; experience in quantitative research and/or modeling preferred
Joining the ATLANTIC-ACM team gives you broad exposure to the rapidly transforming telecom industry and related business strategies. We work across service and infrastructure initiatives in wireline, wireless, data center, and cloud enablement to support telecom operators run their business and Private Equity investors acquire new assets. You will help shape the evolving landscape of digital communications.
We are a small firm that strives to achieve a sustainable work/life balance. We value initiative, transparency, and intellectual rigor and provide the opportunity for rapid advancement and direct interaction with clients early on your career.
Come join our team, help develop our culture, advance at a pace that matches your achievements, and participate in the development of a rapidly evolving industry.