Boston, MA – June 20, 2018 Leading research consultancy and market diligence firm ATLANTIC-ACM announced its 2018 North American Business Connectivity Service Provider Excellence Awards on Tuesday, June 19 at JSA’s annual Telecom Exchange NYC Opening Reception in New York, NY. The awards are based on nearly 2,500 customer evaluations of telecom business services providers for the 2018 edition of ATLANTIC-ACM’s North American Business Connectivity Report Card.
ATLANTIC-ACM President and Managing Partner, Fedor Smith delivered the awards in two categories, as follows:
- Verizon: Large Service Provider Awards for Brand, Sales Reps, Service Delivery, Network Performance, and Customer Service
- Spectrum Enterprise: Large Service Provider Awards for Billing and Data Value
- CenturyLink: Large Service Provider Award for Customer Service and Data Value
- Comcast Business: Large Service Provider Award for Voice Value
- Crown Castle: Midsized Service Provider Awards for Brand, Sales Reps, Network Performance, Billing, and Customer Service
- Cogent: Midsized Service Provider Award for Service Delivery, Network Performance, and Data Value
- Altice Business: Midsized Service Provider Award for Voice Value
Founded in 1991, ATLANTIC-ACM, is a leading strategic consulting firm to the telecom and technology sectors. ATLANTIC-ACM assists corporate and investor clients in evaluating strategic growth opportunities for successful investment, market entry, optimization, and long-term planning. For more than two decades, Boston-based ATLANTIC-ACM has helped leading companies identify opportunities, capture and retain market share, and navigate changing market dynamics, economies, and technologies. For more information, visit ATLANTIC-ACM’s website at http://www.atlantic-acm.com.