Strategy and research consultancy ATLANTIC-ACM this evening announced the winners of its 2014 North American Business Connectivity Awards. The awards were delivered by ATLANTIC-ACM president Fedor Smith and were based on approximately 4,000 individual ratings of service providers by their enterprise customers for the forthcoming 2014 edition of ATLANTIC-ACM’s North American Business Connectivity Report Card.
ATLANTIC-ACM’s Report Card Series provides insight into service provider performance through customer evaluations in vital customer acquisition and retention areas, including network, products and key touch points.
Winners of ATLANTIC-ACM’s 2014 North American Business Connectivity Awards were as follows:
- tw telecom: Large Service Provider Brand, Sales Reps, Provisioning, Network Performance, Customer Service, Voice Value, and Data Value
- Sprint: Large Service Provider Billing
- FPL FiberNet: Midsized and Under Service Provider Brand, Network Performance, Billing and Data Value
- Fibertech Networks: Midsized and Under Service Provider Sales Reps, Provisioning and Customer Service
- Cbeyond: Midsized and Under Service Provider Voice Value
Boston-based ATLANTIC-ACM is a leading provider of strategic research and consulting services to the communications and information industries. In addition to producing the industry’s principal benchmarking, sizing and opportunity studies, the company assists clients in evaluating business development opportunities for successful investment, market entry and long-term planning. For more information, visit ATLANTIC-ACM’s website at http://www.atlantic-acm.com.