This evening, leading research and market diligence firm ATLANTIC-ACM delivered its 2015 North American Business Connectivity Service Provider Excellence Awards at the Telecom Exchange Pre-party in New York City. The awards were based on more than 4,000 individual business connectivity service provider evaluations by their retail business customers for the 2015 edition of ATLANTIC-ACM’s North American Business Connectivity Service Provider Report Card.
ATLANTIC-ACM President Fedor Smith delivered the awards as follows:
- Charter: Midsized and Under Provider Voice Value
- Fibertech: Midsized and Under Service Provider Brand, Sales Reps, Customer Service and Data Value
- FPL FiberNet: Midsized and Under Provider Service Delivery, Network Performance and Billing
- Level 3: Large Service Provider Brand, Network Performance, Voice Value and Data Value
- Sprint: Large Service Provider Sales Reps, Service Delivery, Billing and Customer Service
Founded in 1991, ATLANTIC-ACM is the leading strategic advisory and market diligence firm to the communications and information industries. In addition to producing the industry’s principal customer satisfaction, benchmarking, market sizing and market opportunity studies, ATLANTIC-ACM assists corporate and private equity clients in evaluating strategic growth opportunities for successful investment, market entry, optimization and long-term planning. For more information, visit ATLANTIC-ACM’s website at www.atlantic-acm.com.