Leading research consultancy and market diligence firm ATLANTIC-ACM delivered its 2016 Metro Wholesale Service Provider Excellence Awards on Monday, October 24 at the INCOMPAS Show in Dallas, TX. The awards were determined by responses to the firm’s annual customer feedback survey which collected more than 1,279 customer evaluations of metro wholesale service providers for the 2016 edition of ATLANTIC-ACM’s Metro Wholesale Report Card.
ATLANTIC-ACM President and Managing Partner Fedor Smith delivered the awards as follows:
- Verizon: ILEC Awards for Brand, Sales Reps, Service Delivery, Network Performance, Billing, Customer Service, and Voice Value
- AT&T: ILEC Award for Data Value
- Inteliquent: CLEC Awards for Sales Reps, Service Delivery, Network Performance (Tie), Billing, Customer Service, and Voice Value
- FPL FiberNet: CLEC Awards for Brand and Network Performance (Tie)
- Cogent: CLEC Awards for Data Value
Founded in 1991, ATLANTIC-ACM, is a leading strategic consulting firm to the telecom and technology sectors. ATLANTIC-ACM assists corporate and investor clients in evaluating strategic growth opportunities for successful investment, market entry, optimization, and long-term planning. For more than two decades, Boston-based ATLANTIC-ACM has helped leading companies identify opportunities, capture and retain market share, and navigate changing market dynamics, economies, and technologies.