Leading research consultancy and market diligence firm ATLANTIC-ACM delivered its 2017 Global Wholesale Service Provider Excellence Awards on Wednesday, January 18 at PTC’s annual conference in Honolulu, Hawaii. The awards were based on approximately 1,400 customer evaluations of international wholesale service providers for the 2017 edition of ATLANTIC-ACM’s Global Wholesale Report Card.
ATLANTIC-ACM President and Managing Partner Fedor Smith delivered the awards as follows:
- Telia Carrier: Midsized Service Provider Awards for Brand, Sales Reps, Network Performance, Billing, Customer Service, and Data Value
- Cogent: Midsized Service Provider Award for Service Delivery
- Vodafone: Midsized Service Provider Award Tie for Voice Value
- Telecom Italia Sparkle: Midsized Service Provider Award Tie for Voice Value
- NTT Communications: Large Service Provider Awards for Brand, Service Delivery, Network Performance, and Customer Service
- Deutsche Telekom: Large Service Provider Awards for Sales Reps, Billing, and Voice Value
- Verizon: Large Service Provider Award for Data Value
Founded in 1991, ATLANTIC-ACM, is a leading strategic consulting firm to the telecom and technology sectors. ATLANTIC-ACM assists corporate and investor clients in evaluating strategic growth opportunities for successful investment, market entry, optimization, and long-term planning. For more than two decades, Boston-based ATLANTIC-ACM has helped leading companies identify opportunities, capture and retain market share, and navigate changing market dynamics, economies, and technologies.