Leading research consultancy and market diligence firm ATLANTIC-ACM delivered its 2017 Business Connectivity Service Provider Excellence Awards on Tuesday, June 20th at JSA’s annual Telecom Exchange NYC Opening Reception in New York, NY. The awards were determined by responses to the firm’s annual customer feedback survey which collected more than 4,100 customer evaluations of North American business telecom providers for the 2017 edition of ATLANTIC-ACM’s Business Connectivity Report Card.
ATLANTIC-ACM President and Managing Partner, Fedor Smith delivered the awards in two categories as follows:
- Level 3: Large Service Provider Awards for Brand (tie), Network Performance, Customer Service, Data Value, Voice Value
- Verizon: Large Service Provider Award for Brand (tie) and Sales Reps
- Cox: Large Service Provider Awards for Service Delivery and Billing (tie)
- Sprint: Large Service Provider Award for Billing (tie)
- Fibernet Direct: Midsized and Under Service Provider Awards for Brand, Sales Reps, Service Delivery (tie), Network Performance, Billing, Customer Service, and Data Value
- Cogent: Midsized and Under Service Provider Award for Service Delivery (tie)
- Altice Business: Midsized and Under Service Provider Award for Voice Value
Founded in 1991, ATLANTIC-ACM, is a leading strategic consulting firm to the telecom and technology sectors. ATLANTIC-ACM assists corporate and investor clients in evaluating strategic growth opportunities for successful investment, market entry, optimization, and long-term planning. For more than two decades, Boston-based ATLANTIC-ACM has helped leading companies identify opportunities, capture and retain market share, and navigate changing market dynamics, economies, and technologies.