ATLANTIC-ACM is seeking motivated candidates interested in deep data analysis and market research behind strategy consulting outputs in the Telecom and Technology sectors.
ATLANTIC-ACM is a boutique TMT consulting firm, and our Associates are the core of our project execution, analysis, and deliverable generation. Associates are heavily involved in all aspects of our strategic advisory efforts, whether it is developing innovative insights from raw data or leveraging interview feedback to inform key strategic initiatives and decisions. Associates have a dual role in producing deliverables and managing the Analysts working under them.
- Research: Creative sourcing and development of information, whether via primary research by interviewing market experts and key stakeholders or secondary research by combing through economic and industry databases to all relevant information
- Analysis: Utilization of our proprietary models and frameworks to analyze, interpret and produce meaningful insights from interviews, desk research, and surveys
- Deliverable Development: Articulating key findings, insights, and actionable recommendations clearly and succinctly for delivery to key client decision-makers and industry stakeholders
- Oversight: Working between senior staff and Analysts or Interns to allocate and source work to those working under them and provide ongoing guidance and feedback to those they manage
The two most important qualities we look for in candidates are analytical horsepower and intellectual curiosity. More specifically, we have found the following to be strong predictors of a successful Associate at ATLANTIC-ACM:
- Self-starter with a strong work ethic and a desire to take on responsibility
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills to deliver information clearly and concisely
- Strong team player who works well with other
- Ability to manage time effectively while working on multiple projects and meet deadlines
- Creative information sourcing skills
- Scrupulous attention to detail to produce error-free outputs
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 1-3 years of recent experience in consulting or a similar analytical discipline
- Honed quantitative analytical skills; experience in quantitative research and/or modeling preferred
Joining the ATLANTIC-ACM team gives you broad exposure to the telecom industry and business strategy in general. From commercial diligence supporting M&A to strategic guidance for network and data center operators, you will gain a deep understanding of the rapidly evolving digital communications landscape. We are a small firm with an exuberant culture, and we place a high value on initiative, transparency, and intellectual honesty. This role offers the opportunity for rapid advancement, diverse project exposure, and an opportunity for direct interaction with clients early on in your career.